- Social psychology publications archived in UConn’s Digital Commons.
- CHIP publications archived in UConn’s Digital Commons.
Database and Software Resources
- There are numerous computers in the psychology department with contemporary software for constructing databases, analyzing data, and writing manuscripts.
- The psychology department holds a site license to Qualtrics software, which permits highly specialized experiments and surveys online.
- Prof. Kenny’s website, relevant to SEM, dyadic data analysis, and similar pursuits.
- Proprietary geotemporal surveys within the U.S. evaluating levels of stress, anxiety, depression, numerous health habits, and many other social dimensions (Contact: BTJ).
- Meta-analysis software (Contact: BTJ).
- Translations in various languages of the SSDO scale (Contact: FP).
- Professors and students have offices in either Bousfield Hall and/or CHIP.
- Professors have laboratory space in either Bousfield Hall and/or CHIP.